Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anything Goes- Lovely day!

Happy Tuesday and happy first day back to school for all you Ontario families! Did anyone else skip for joy up the laneway after the bus picked up the kids? No?! Just me?! Hmmm...I don't believe you.  Jake is entering Grade 3 this year and Robin in Senior Kindergarten. They have both been looking forward to it and headed off to school with big smiles on their faces. Love it. 

So with 'back to school' here, that means I have far more crafting and blogging time and so today I'm going to show you a card I made using the lovely Blossoming Buds set by Paper Smooches




I stamped my image and sentiment then coloured it in with Copic markers and added some sequins. All together pretty one-layer card that is easy to mail and it will hopefully brighten someones day.
Ok- I'm headed off to jump around the house and sing at the top of my lungs to music with inappropriate lyrics until the kids get home from school. :) 


4 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite PS set ever! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Your coloring is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie I saw this in the PS Gallery and had to come over and tell you how much I love it! One layer cards with flowers AND bright colors?! That's CAS brilliance right there baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors and design! gorgeous card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!