Sunday, December 21, 2014

So Very (very, very!) Blessed

I have a non-Christmas card to share today even though I still have a pile to blog about. Actually, it was nice to set the holiday product aside and just make something FUN.  I cracked into some new goodies that I hadn't had a chance to play with yet and got to work! 


For this card I took a piece of watercolor paper and some metallic watercolours and slopped (slopped is a technical term) some shimmery, shiny paint all across the main panel.  The orange has subtle shimmer but the silver really pops! Once it was dry I heat embossed the sentiment and added some clear sequins. It's very sparkly in real life! 

I'm linking up to 2 challenges this week: 





Have a great Sunday everyone! Thanks for stopping in ! 


5 comments:

  1. Love this! I love "slopping" water colours around! :-). Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning watercolour! Love how those colours blended so beautifully! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watercolor background is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!