Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easter Inspiration

Happy Saturday everyone! We've had a fun March Break and activities are winding down. It's nice to keep the kids busy so they have a fun and active week off school, but I can't wait until Monday when they go back to school and I get my alone time again! :) 



I'm playing along with the Curtain Call challenge this week which has the sweetest (and yummiest) inspiration picture. I used the spring colours, the speckled eggs, and the general Easter theme as my starting point. 
The butterflies, spotted layers, and sentiments were stamped right on the white cardstock for a clean, one layer look. Some clear sequins and little dabs of Diamond Stickles (hard to see in the picture) were added for extra sparkle.   


I'm also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- which uses a lovely spring Pinterest inspiration board. I used the small top right picture of the cross for my inspiration. 


Thanks for stopping in today and I hope your weekend is fabulous! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: (Easter Alleluias, Beautiful Butterflies, Beautiful Butterflies Layers) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado, Kraft) Papertrey Ink; (black, Charcoal) Hero Arts
Accents: (sequins) Pretty Pink Posh; (Stickles) Ranger




5 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the soft colors and the details on the butterflies. Wonderful placement of all the images/sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and bright! Beautiful, crisp, clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful butterfly card and those soft colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, love your butterflies and colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love your card and the sentiment! Truth-Jesus. the reason. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!