Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Celebrate Die-cutting

Happy rainy Tuesday to you! I have one little one (ok, he's not so little anymore) off at golf day camp every morning this week and the other one happily makes cards beside me so it's a good day. :) 


I played along in the Little Tangles challenge #58- Die-Cutting and used the fun Tiny Triangles die for my focal point. I watercoloured a piece of cardstock in a blue ombre tone, then cut it out using the die. I backed it with a piece of Fog cardstock then popped it up using foam adhesive onto a white card base that was inked with Fog ink. The embossed sentiment comes from the lovely Just For You set. 


Thanks for stopping in today and have a GREAT day- whether it's rainy OR sunshiney. :) 

3 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO pretty! I love the color scheme and the graphic appeal of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolored die cut piece and the fog backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the diecutting! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!