Sunday, October 25, 2015

Runway Inspired- Hougton Bridal

White on white seems so elegant for a wedding card. I have a lot of elements on this card, but I'm hoping they all seem to work together! 


First we have a subtle stamped background in a light grey ink, followed by die cut vellum. That gorgeous Memory Box die cut was lightly sponged with the same grey ink and adhered to the vellum. Finally, the sentiment die cut and heat embossed with sparkly powder.  I love how this turned out! 

I'm playing along with the latest Runway Inspired Challenge #94. I tried to mimic that light, airy feel that the dress in the picture gives off. 



Have a great Sunday everyone! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning! That Memory Box die is just amazing, love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card! Totally eye -catching. Good luck!
    Cheers!
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - this is AMAZING Marcie!!! PERFECT take on the challenge photo! SOOO glad you joined us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!