Friday, April 8, 2016

Neon Nicknacks

Is it nicknack? Or knick-knack? Hmmm...Either way, I'd love a neon flamingo as a fun decoration in my yard. I DO have a pink glittered flamingo though, so I guess that will suffice. 


I used the super colourful and fun Curtain Call challenge for my inspiration today. Neon inks from Hero Arts were put to good use for this creation, paired up with loads of awesome product from My Favorite Things. I really thought that fun sentiment from Bling It On would work perfectly with my flamingo
I smiled the whole time making this card. I turned out just the way I hoped it would. Don't you love when that happens? So fun. 


Have a great day! Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Marcie! It's so fun and you're right, that sentiment is perfect for the flamingo! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tha fun flamingo and the bright colours :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card ever! I love all the neon polka dots and your flamingo is kind of huggable don't you think?!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this coverplate and all those great pops of neon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is so amazing. I love the perfectly placed neon dots and the awesome flamingo. so, super cute!!! thanks for linking up to curtain call. be sure to check out today's post....I think you'll be excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedApril19

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedApril19

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!