Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Focal points

I had some time this week to play along in one of my favourite challenges- Virginia's View. If you have not had the chance to check out Virginia's blog and/or Instagram feed GO do it. I love her use of colour and the many ways she can stretch one product. It's so inspiring. 

This month the focus is on focal points. I took a basic approach to the challenge and centred my card around one main image/sentiment right in the middle of the card. The soft colours and white embossing *might* otherwise not stand out against the busy patterned paper, so vellum layered over top helps to keep the focus where it should be. Popping the sentiment up with foam adhesive makes it stand out a bit more as well. 


You still have a few days to play along with this challenge! Give it a try. :) Thanks for stopping in and have a great day! 

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!