Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Create Together with Lisa Petrella


My wonderful new friend Lisa Petrella from Bellalistona is my Create Together collaborator this week and we're working with a fun stamp set and dies from Concord & 9th. I met Lisa at a recent crafty weekend away and we had so much fun together. It is so great getting the chance to meet other cardmakers- go for it if you get the chance! Lisa has fun, clean and simple style I just adore. I love the tags she has posted lately; this alpaca tag just cracks me up, and this one is so elegant.

Here are the sets we used:

http://concordand9th.com/collections/dies/products/take-a-bough-diehttp://concordand9th.com/collections/stamps/products/o-christmas-tree
First up is a one-layer card I made using the O Christmas Tree set. I stamped the stars repeatedly in a rainbow pattern down the front of the card base, then using my MISTI stamped the sentiment several times to get a crisp, dark black look that wouldn't get lost against the busy background.

Next is a super fun tree I created using the Take A Bough dies. Don't limit yourself to using the boughs for just a tree like I have done. So many possibilities! :)

I die cut the boughs a bazillion (estimate) times from a rainbow array of cardstock and adhered them on the skewer as the helpful YouTube video instructs. Isn't that fun? I'll post a few other pictures of it on my Instagram feed for a better look. Links to that can be found at the top right of my page, under my profile picture.

Thank you SO much Lisa for creating with me this week. I hope you had fun. :) Time to head on over to Bellalistona to check out what Lisa came up with. Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Love seeing you and Lisa work together! Your card is gorgeous. I have a craft table now so we need to coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is so much fun, loving all the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!