Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Create Together with Tracey McNeely


Tracey McNeely and I are back with another fun Create Together collaboration, again finishing each other's cards. This time Tracey gave me a pretty one layer watercolour creation, with a black flower from Altenew's Floral Shadow set stamped on.

It's always intimidating to try and finish someone else's work but I gave it my best shot. For my sentiment I used the Celebrate die from Papertrey Ink's Block Talk collection cut from black cardstock, and covered with Spica glitter marker for some serious sparkle. That stuff really needs to get it's act together and show up better in photos lol. I filled in the space below with silver sparkle paper and added a sequin cluster to the centre of the flower. I love how elegant it looks.


Here's card I gave to Tracey to finish. I used patterned papers from My Favorite Things and die cut the edges with a die from Reverse Confetti.

Head on over to Tracey's blog, In My Creative Opinion and check out how she finished the card I gave her. While you're there be sure to check out her 25 Days of Christmas Tags series! It's amazing! Thanks so much to Tracey for playing along with me again this week. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. The background is gorgeous. The touch of silver you added is perfect Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!