Saturday, November 5, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #31


And now we're into the holiday inspiration for the latest Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! Seasonal cards can be so much fun to make. I love adding a little more glitz and glam to them than I usually would.


This card packs a punch with some serious sparkle. The gold striped patterned paper is hard to catch in this lighting but the 'wow' factor is BIG. I die cut the Snowflake Bird from gold sparkle paper and cream cardstock, and pieced it together. On the poinsettia die I added a few details with Copic markers to give it some dimension. The "merry" sentiment was adhered with foam tape. No stamping today! It was fun to pull out my die cuts and see what I could come up with. :)

I hope you'll play along with us this week. You can link up at the main post here and I can't wait to see what you make. Have a happy Saturday. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Marcie, this is such a stunning card! Especially LOVE that bird die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an unusual bird die but so beautiful! Live the whole cluster of die cuts and pretty foiled paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Marcie! Love the poinsettias against the striped background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!