Saturday, November 12, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #32

This week's photo inspiration for Inspired by All the Little Things reminds me of rustic, outdoorsy Christmas decor. Those skis? I want some like that to greet company at my back door. :) 

I used the absolutely gorgeous Comfort & Joy line from My Mind's Eye for the glittery plaid patterned paper, and my new favourite Christmas stamp set, Be Merry from WPlus9. I used Copic markers for the coloured details. The sentiment focal point was adhered with foam tape. This was a VERY quick card to put together which makes it perfect for mass production. I love to have a few designs ready to go so I can make more as necessary. 


I'm playing along with Virginia's View challenge this month, which is to use Stripes and Plaid. That fun patterned paper made it easy to play along! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in! 

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo! Love that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this plaid! You really captured the feel of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! I think this Wplus9 set has to find it's way to my house! Love the plaid too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that plaid and this Wplus9 stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Stripes & Plaid” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!