Saturday, November 19, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #33

Bottle brush trees are still all the rage this holiday season. I did some Christmas décor shopping for myself yesterday, and was in awe of all the lovely displays. If I had a fireplace mantel I'd decorate it just like the one in the photo inspiration this week for Inspired by All the Little Things.

Concord & 9th have a gorgeous stamp set- O Christmas Tree- that features bottle brush trees and I figured it would be perfect for this week's challenge! I stamped the trees in soft colours first, then a few bold colours in the foreground. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold over top and then the entire piece was die cut using a stitched scalloped circle die. I love the non-traditional colours on this card and need to make more like it! :)

Thanks for stopping today and head on over the Inspired By blog if you haven't already to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the design team. You can also link up your card over there. I can't wait to see what you create!

6 comments:

  1. Love these trees and the layered stamping. Such a pretty color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with all those little trees! Great interpretation of the photo, Marcie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, you rocked the inspiration photo in this absolutely adorable card! Love the ink colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet! Such a fun challenge...couldn't wait to whip up a card. Thanks for the inspiration...I used the same stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect, Marcie! Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Marcie! Love those little trees! Fabulous take on this weeks inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!