Saturday, November 26, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #34


The rustic décor in this week's Inspired by All the Little Things challenge made me excited to use the gorgeous buffalo plaid paper in the My Mind's Eye Comfort & Joy patterned paper collection. All things plaid, rustic, earthy and wood!


After die cutting the Merry & Bright sentiment from Lil' Inkers I cut it again using a stitched rectangle die, and then stamped the trees in black. The whole focal piece was adhered to black cardstock and popped up on the plaid paper using foam adhesive. It's rather dramatic and masculine which I love.

There's some gorgeous inspiration from the design team this week, and our fabulous guest Joyce Mehrberg has a lovely creation for us too! Check it out and play along. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for black and red plaid. That die cut makes a great cut for this inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect die cut and LOVE it paired with that plaid! Gorgeous take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Marcie! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!