Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SOFT and sweet

Yay for having time to play in challenges! I'm joining in on the CASology challenge this week using the word SOFT as the inspiration.


Soft reminds me of bunnies, babies and all things cute and cuddly. :) I took out my Mama Elephant New Family set and made a new baby card with the challenge in mind.

I did a soft pink watercolour wash for my background right on the card base, then stamped my sentiment and grass images. The bunnies were stamped, die cut, then coloured with Copic markers. A few sequins finish it off.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is adorable, Marcie! What sweet little bunnies...so perfect for the cue! LOVE that subtle watercolored background! It adds such a nice touch to the overall design!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Love the subtle layering and the bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet! I love these soft, sweet bunnies...what a sweet baby card! Beautiful soft colors, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and sweet all around, Marcie! I love those adorable bunnies and the subtle wash of pink. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!