Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Celebrating foliage

It's March Break here and the kids have been keeping me busy. I only had a short amount of time to put together a card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #212 challenge. This unique sketch is so fun; it will be going into my files to use again!

I used a stencil on the kraft card base first using white pigment ink, then dye ink over top. It helps to soften the bold colours a bit. After splatting on a bit of Picked Raspberry Distress ink, I adhered my foliage dies and then my sentiment. The 'celebrate' was die cut twice and offset, then Glossy Accents were added. A few sequins finish it off.



I'm also playing along with CASology this week- the theme being FOLIAGE. That fits right into my love of greenery this spring season. We were just starting to get a bunch of green foliage peeking through for spring then a huge snowstorm hit. Yikes!

Thanks so much for stopping in, and have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!