Saturday, March 4, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #46

Welcome to another Inspired by All the Little Things challenge! If you haven't already been there, be sure to head on over to the challenge blog and see what my amazing teammates have created this week. You will LOVE it all.

I love the pots lined up in a row and the clean lines, and used all that as my inspiration. The plants from Sweet Succulents by My Favorite Things were stamped in Copic-friendly ink and coloured in. A nice crisp black ink was used for the sentiment, and a stitched edge die was used on the entire panel. The Coral Crush card base brings out the pinks just perfectly.

I love this card for its simplicity. It was easy to put together, fun to colour and I think I'll give it to my husband...because I can be fairly prickly at times! :)

Have a great Saturday everyone! Thanks for stopping in.

4 comments:

  1. How I love this sentiment! Prickly in the morning-that's me! Very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentiment always cracks me up! Totally love this sweet CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!