Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/2017-spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/

I'm excited to share my card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop, as I missed out on the winter one.  I had the chance this past weekend to create something using a new to me stamp from Riley & Co. They have the funniest sayings!


With help from some older patterned papers that were quite spring-like, I was able to quickly put together this funny card. One thing to note- I don't actually own the coordinating stamp set for the Caffeinated Cups die cuts so I had to draw in the cup. Why wouldn't I have bought that?! *must remedy* The sentiment was stamped in black on patterned paper.

I really do think that sentiment reflects me in the mornings. My poor family puts up with a very grumpy mom until I get my cuppa. :)

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I love the floral paper and the gorgeous coffee image.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..such a fun card and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coffee card with fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!!! So funny! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, that sentiment cracks me up AND awesome drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a funny sentiment!!! Great pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaa! I am still giggling. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!