Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Birthday Hydrangeas

Simon Says Stamp is celebrating their 8th birthday and their fabulous Wednesday challenge is focusing on of course, BIRTHDAY cards! I pulled out a new and old favourite of their products and got to work creating.

The In Full Bloom watercolour panels were perfect for this card. I used my Zig markers and a paintbrush to paint the florals and once dry, added some fabulous sparkle with a WOW glitter. The sentiment from Handwritten Sentiments (probably my most used sentiment set!) was heat embossed in white on black cardstock and adhered using foam tape.

Here's a close up of that sparkle! 

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Hydrangeas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS, Marcie! Love your colors and beautiful, bold sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!