Thursday, April 27, 2017

Create Together with Bonnie Sharp


I'm back with another Create Together segment today and my crafty collaborator is Bonnie Sharp from The Lucky Clucker. I usually call her mom though. :)

We have a fun photo inspiration that we used for our creations today, with the stipulation that we use NO patterned paper. My mom loooooves patterned paper. I can't wait to see what she came up with.




First I used my Distress Inks to create the background on watercolor paper. I let it dry, then splatted a few drops here and there. After die cutting the piece using an Avery Elle die, I used a fun stamp from Two-Lips for my sentiment which I thought was fitting for the inspiration. The finished panel was adhered to a white card base using foam tape.

In retrospect, using this stamp in a challenge with my own relative is kind of funny. I hope my mom doesn't think I'm sending a message to her. :) LOL!!

Be sure to check out Bonnie's card to see how she interpreted the challenge! Thanks for stopping in today and have a great day.





3 comments:

  1. LOVE the falling watercolors and that sentiment - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is fantastic! Love the watercoloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!