Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #50 Celebration


It's a special celebration for the 50th challenge of Inspired by All the Little Things! We have a gorgeous inspiration photo for you to play with this week AND we have each invited a special guest to play along with us! I have invited my lovley friend Veronica Zalis to join us this week; you can see her stunning creation at her blog So Many Stamps So Little Time.

Here is what I came up with:
I went with a celebratory theme and let those gorgeous florals and pops of gold in the photo inspire me. Kind Soul from the latest WPlus9 release was the perfect fit for what I was going for on this creation. I heat embossed the flowers in gold along the top and bottom of the card, and watercoloured them using Distress Markers. The sentiment (Celebrate Big now retired) from My Favorite Things was embossed in sparkly gold and stamped in Victorian Velvet ink.  A few gold sequins finish it off.

As part of our celebration, this week we will each be choosing an Inspiring Standout Runner Up, then as a team we will choose ONE MAIN WINNER and that person will join our team for May as a Guest Designer for each May challenge! How exciting is that?!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out Veronica's card, and see who the rest of the design team invited as their guest this week.  I hope you'll play along with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! I love how you coloured flowers and your design is fabulous. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Marcie, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Marcie! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Marcie - wonderful watercolouring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for our celebration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!