Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #51


When I saw the inspiration picture for this week's adorable Inspired by All the Little Things challenge using a cupcake stamp is what came to mind immediately. But WAIT. I don't own a cupcake stamp! How is that even possible?! Here comes Plan B. :)

I used the pretty Banner & Wreath stamp set and coordinating dies from Avery Elle for my card today. I stamped and die cut everything, then coloured in with Copic markers. My yellow cardstock tone on tone background was created using the Peek-a-boo Polka Dots Cover-Up die from My Favorite Things. Some messy gold twine, and a few clear sequins finish it off.

Pop on over to the Inspired By blog and see what the rest of the team came up with. I hope you'll play along with us this week, because I can't wait to see what you create! Also, what cupcake stamps do you recommend? ;)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I love this wreath and you've knocked it out of the park. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling spring wreath and I'm loving it paired with the embossed dots! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!