Saturday, April 15, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #52


Happy Saturday! I hope it is sunny and warm where you are. We are finally getting some spring weather and it feels so refreshing. I love the sunshine! Spring brings showers and our Inspired by All the Little Things inspiration this week is all about the April showers.


I used a verrrrrry old Unity Stamp Co. kit for my card today. I stamped the sun/cloud image and the sentiment over top in black, then cut it out using a pierced circle die cut. The card base was created using white cardstock and a diagonal stencil with black ink. Foam tape was used to adhere the circle piece and I added a few yellow sequins and a few Glossy Accent dots.

Don't forget to head on over to the Inspired By blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team. Enjoy your Easter weekend and thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple look of your card. The pops of yellow are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote! And I love how you represented the stripes - great card, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the inspiration, Marcie! Love how you created your stripes with a stencil...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sentiment and so perfect with the striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic background and the sentiment looks great as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!