Saturday, April 29, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #54

Today's inspiration for the latest Inspired by All the Little Things challenge is so fresh and right up my alley.  That bookcase is just gorgeous BUT mine would have far more books on it. I'm an avid reader and worked as a librarian for a few years.

I loved the linear look of the books on the shelves, the colour scheme and the framed antlers. All that shows up in my card today. (Sorry for the lackluster photo- the lighting was really off!)

On a white card base I adhered strips of aqua and yellow cardstock. The deer head is an older die from We R Memory Keepers and was cut from a woodgrain paper.  The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled.

That's all for today! Have a great Saturday and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's creations at the Inspired By blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you focused on the horns in the photo! Super card, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative take on the photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!