Thursday, May 11, 2017

Amazing Florals

Die-cutting is my favourite thing to do lately. My Big Shot has been getting a workout with me cutting every die in sight. I love being able to mix and match, paper piece, put together...all of the above. The beautiful Roses die from Paper Smooches let me do all that.

I cut the largest flower from the die collection several times and then used all the multi-coloured pieces to create a few really funky flowers! For the above card I stamped a sentiment from Chit Chat and added a few sequins.

There were a few extra flowers so I couldn't just stop at one card... 
Patterned papers, simple sentiments and those bold flowers make for some really stunning cards! I love how they all turned out.

I'm playing along in the May Paper Smooches challenge which uses FLOWERS as the theme.



Thanks for stopping in, and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Love these cards! What paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day 6x6 collection.

      Delete
  2. WOW! These really are AMAZING flowers! I love the colors! Love the design for each one! YOU ROCK! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!