Thursday, May 4, 2017

Grateful

Rainy days around here lately...might seem dreary to some, but for me it means cozying up my studio and not feeling guilty about spending so much time making stuff. :)

I have a bold and bright card today that I just love. Saturated red, pink and purple paired with aqua and white. LOVE.  I used Flashy Florals coordinating stamps and dies by My Favorite Things and paired them with a lovely sentiment from Thanks So Very Much. The font in that stamp set is ALLLLL the heart eyes.  Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots provides the fun background and of COURSE sequins and tiny spots of Stickles glitter finish it off.

My inspiration comes from the latest The Card Concept challenge. Even though the Linky Tool is currently broken, be sure to add your card to their Facebook page!


Thanks for stopping in today, and have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous Marcie! Love the polka dot background as well as the colorful flowers- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and letting us know about our Linky Tool issue :-) Hugs and I hope you have a blessed month and play along with us again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I love your card! This is so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!!! The colors just pop beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Love the polka dot background and the bold flowers! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much Marcie! The flowers really pop! Thank you for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!