Saturday, May 27, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #58


Happy Saturday! I'm in the midst of a crafty retreat weekend with a bunch of Ontario cardmaking ladies and I'm having SO much fun. It's rare I get the chance to get away and soak up the creativity of my peers. Do it if you get the chance!

Today's inspiration for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge is just gorgeous. I would buy those vases if I saw them in real life. Totally my style. I decided to get glittery for my card today, and was inspired by a recent card by Jeanne Jachna for Birch Press Design found here.


I used the Leaves Cover Panel from Reverse Confetti and die cut it from white cardstock and then layered it over a piece of Be Creative tape that was cut to fit the front of my card base. I added the glitter one colour at a time, using a coffee filter and Swiffer dust cloth to clean up any mess. I find that ultrafine glitter works best as it sticks to adhesive more readily than chunkier glitter. The sentiment was made from the Sparkle and Shine stamp set and coordinating die cuts from WPlus9.

Thanks for stopping in today! Hop on over to the Inspired By blog to see what the rest of my amazing teammates have come up with! Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Marcie! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie, this is sparkly goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!