Friday, June 2, 2017

Create Together with Ardyth and Stephanie



I had the opportunity to get together last weekend with a group of four Ontario cardmakers and we had SO much fun. Two days/nights of excellent food, lack of sleep and lots of visiting and cardmaking. The laughs and creativity were flowing! While there, Stephanie experimented with a few of the new Distress Oxide inks from Ranger and gave Ardyth and I each a panel to play around with.

We are all posting together today so you can see what each of us came up with!

I decided to let the panel take centre stage and not cover it up too much.
I used a rubber stamp from Michael's for my cactus image and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it in with Copic markers. The sentiment was created using Milo's ABC's from Lawn Fawn and was heat embossed in white directly on the panel. I fussy cut the image and adhered it beside the sentiment using foam tape. There's a thin pink mat around the inked panel and that is all adhered using more foam tape right to the white card base. The final touch was a few homemade enamel dots using Nuvo drops.

Now it's time to head on over to Stephanie and Ardyth's blog to see what they came up with using their pretty panels! You will LOVE what they came up with!

Thanks for stopping in today! I'm linking up to the current Curtain Call challenge which is a gorgeous succulent inspiration photo.



3 comments:

  1. Love that all the colours of the succulents are in that panel! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...you really created together in person. Love! I just got my first set of oxide inks...now to figure out what to do with them. I stink at distress inks :) I LOVE your card...so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!