Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Paper Smooches June Guest Designer

I am super duper excited to be the June Guest Designer for Paper Smooches.

Every Wednesday in June you will see a creation from me using fabulous product from this fun company. Check out their blog for details on how YOU can play along in their monthly challenge and win a chance at being a guest designer too!



For today's card I used the Adorable Array die paired with a sentiment from Delightful Greetings.

The rainbow striped cardstock piece was made using thin strips of scrap cardstock and double sided tape. I die cut the floral piece from it and from white cardstock and paper pieced the striped parts back in for a fun inlay look. The sentiment was embossed in white on the grey card base and a few clear sequins are the finishing touch. It doesn't show well in the photo, but there are sparkly dots of Stickles in the center of each sequin for some sparkle and shine! 

I'm hoping Canada Post will deliver the new release to me ASAP so next week I can show you some of this month's fabulous Paper Smooches release!

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Fun happy card. Can't wait to see what you create with the new release.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!