Monday, July 24, 2017

Muse Guest Designer

I am so excited to be the guest designer this week for the Muse challenge! This was perfect for getting me out my cardmaking funk.  I have hardly been in my crafty corner yet this summer because we have been so busy with loads of activities. It was nice to slow down and create something. I feel like I'm on a roll now! :)

Here's my card:

Do you need to go put your sunglasses on? It's crazy, isn't it?! My daughter and I have been experimenting with acrylic paint pouring on canvas this summer and I figured I could do it on a smaller scale using watercolour paper. I simply added my paints until the paper was covered, then swiped it off in a downward motion. Once it was dry I flicked on some white acrylic paint. The sentiment comes from the Say Hello dies by Concord & 9th and was adhered with foam tape for dimension. Doesn't it look straight from the 90's? So much neon! There are so many paint pouring YouTube videos out there; don't be afraid to check them out! 

Head on over to the Muse challenge and play along with us! I can't wait to see how you are inspired.

3 comments:

  1. So thrilled to have you as our Guest this week, Marcie! Can't wait to see how everyone is inspired by this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new technique for me to try... how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!